Turbo C++ is the most basic C/C++ compiler and integrated development environment originally introduced by Borland. Turbo C++ is discontinued by the Borland and is redistributed by Embarcadero Technologies.
At first Turbo C++ was made available on the MS-DOS operating system. Later it was updated and was made available for windows. It is easily available for windows and installation and running process is also basic for windows operating system.
Turbo C++ is an exclusively DOS/windows product, no Mac version of it was ever released officially.
So how can we run it on mac OS?
We can run it! Using some commands!
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to do it!
Download Turbo C++. dmg
Steps For Installation And Running It.
- Download TurboC++.dmg from above and install it like the basic dmg files in the applications folder.
- After Installation, go to Applications Folder. Select Turbo C++ and copy the TC folder
- Now, Go to the
Macintosh HD → Users → “Your macbook name“
- Create a folder named “TurboCpp” and paste the copied TC folder into it.
- Run the Turbo C++ from the launchpad.
Steps to run Turbo C++
- Open Turbo C++ from launchpad and write command
” mount c: /Users/ “macbook name”/TurboCpp/TC ”
Press ENTER key.
Press ENTER key .
” bin\ tc.exe”
Your Turbo C++ is running now.
File → New
Cheers! Your Turbo C++ is ready to code and compile. 🙂