Anaplan Model Builder Intern
The Red Hat Finance team is looking for an Anaplan Model Builder Intern to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, and other model settings to meet business requirements. You will perform extract, transform, load (ETL) between Red Hat specific datasets and Anaplan, monitoring data flows to and from Anaplan platform to ensure that all data is up-to-date and accurate. As an Anaplan Model Builder Intern, you’ll need to have good troubleshooting skills and be able to think through issues and problems in a logical manner and ideally also some knowledge of planning. This position is open to internal candidates only. Outside candidates, including referrals, are not being accepted at this time.
Primary job responsibilities
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, and other model settings to meet business requirements
- Perform ETL between Red Hat specific datasets and Anaplan, monitor data flows to and from Anaplan platform to ensure that all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Utilize knowledge of data preparation activities like extraction, cleansing, aggregation, and data analysis
- Work on ad hoc reporting requests, maintain data quality of production and ad-hoc reports, and work on break-fixes and enhancement requests
- Develop documentation for the delivered solution, assist in all phases of testing, and provide practical training to end-users on Anaplan models
- Communicate and collaborate with team members across locations to accomplish project goals
- Knowledgeable in programming, scripting, or writing database SQL code
- Prior experience working with FP&A, sales, business consulting, or marketing organizations; internship within one of these organizations is a plus
- Willingness to consistently work extended hours during periods of high demand; working weekends may be involved
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to think through issues and problems in a logical manner, collaborate with managers and executives to compile detailed booking forecasts, sales metrics, and economic model
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.